The original Franciscan church in Kelheim had no organ. In 1986 the first organ was set up. It came from Bruck, a village in the Upper Palatinate, and represents a special stage in the development of organ-building.
A special expertise attests that this organ was built in Ratisbon in 1910 and that it is a remarkable organ as to construction and tonality. It was built for an exhibition "Ratisbon for 100 years in the Kingdom of Bavaria", and after the exhibition it was presented to the parish-church of Bruck.
When the parish made up their minds to acquire an organ of modern construction, the old organ was transferred to the Organ Museum. Necessary repair works were finished in 1996.
Zuletzt aktualisiert am 10.02.2017